Well known playgrounds, the marbled is not only for children! A mellow cake with a graphic and tasty paste, it provides about 340 calories per 100 grams , making it a food that is recommended to consume in limited quantities as part of a diet.
Marbled: calories to master during a slimming diet?
Because no food is forbidden and a diet without pleasure is a diet that will not take long, there is no reason to deprive one hand of marbled to enjoy during a small snack tasty.
To balance his contributions on the Peak Surge Keto Reviews day, it is accompanied by a cup of coffee or a natural yogurt , so avoid using bread and forget the other sources of sugar. Above all, to make the most of it, we appreciate it without feeling guilty!
Cook the marbled family
In pastry, nothing beats the homemade, especially when the recipe is so easy and fast that it is done with children. Bringing the whole family on a short walk or for a game of outdoor sports while waiting for the cake to finish can also be a good way to eliminate some calories before feasting, with a clear conscience.
- 180 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 15 cl of milk
- 230 grams of flour
- 60 grams of butter
- a packet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 100 grams of milk chocolate ( to be replaced by 30 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder for a healthier version )
- Pass the butter for a few seconds in the microwave to soften it. Warning: it must not be melted
- Separate the whites from the yolks
- Mix butter , sugar, egg yolks, flour, yeast and milk
- Mount the whites in snow with the robot or thermomix
- Add them to the dough with delicacy
- Divide the dough into two containers
- In one, add vanilla
- In the other, melted chocolate or cocoa powder
- Pour the two preparations into a mold forming several successive layers
- With a fork or skewer, make a few movements through the pasta layers to form mottles.
- Bake thermostat 6 for 40 minutes for a perfect fondant
Variants and tips:
The above recipe offers the most basic version of this treat. To vary the tastes, let your imagination speak: nutella , coconut / red fruits, lemon / orange or banana / strawberries , all compositions are possible!
As part of a low-calorie diet , sugar Peak Surge Keto can be substituted for sweeteners and wheat flour for rice flour.
Finally, according to your habits, you can also opt for a vegan fat like linseed oil or sunflower.